First of all, you need to understand, that your body needs a proper Balanced Nutrition Diet, with a proper daily amount of: vitamins, proteins, minerals and carbohydrates.
Get into a habit of eating exactly 3 Meals a day.
1. Eat breakfast within one hour of rising.
Breakfast provides at least 30 percent of the total energy and nutrition needed to sustain the human body during the whole day. And therefore it is very important to have a proper breakfast and not to skip it.
2. Have a healthy low-fat lunch snack.
Have a healthy snack in your lunch time, low fat yogurt for example, to keep your energy running.
3. Have your dinner three hours before your bedtime.
Have a Proper dinner three hours before your bedtime; never go to bed on a full stomach.
Drink at least 2 liters of water a day. 2 liters of water a day would help your body to burn calories more effectively and to get rid of toxins.
Exercising is a KEY.
By exercising, your body gets an advantage of many physiological benefits such as:
- Weight Control by elevating your metabolism so that you burn more calories daily.
- The Boost in your energy level
- Strengthening of your heart and lungs
- Improvement in your self-image and self-confidence.
So, don’t forget to exercise at least 10 minutes a day.
Try to avoid using fats. Try to keep the fat level in your cooking as low as possible.
Make Calcium your friend. Include as much calcium as you can in your daily diet by eating:
- Sunflower Seeds
And other sources of calcium. Calcium is a crucial element for bone metabolism. Calcium deficiency is very common. The “Average” American diet does not even come close to meeting the normal calcium requirements:
425 mg. a day for Men
450 mg. a day for Women
So, to sum it up:
1. Have exactly 3 meals a day
2. Drink at least 2 liters of water a day
3. Exercise at least 10 minutes a day
4. Avoid fats
5. Make calcium your friend
By following these 5 simple rules, you will be losing weight in no time.